Обучение бесплатное, если вы будете присутствовать как вольный слушатель. Если захотите обратную связь по домашним заданиям и цифровой сертификат — нужно будет доплатить. Преподаватели говорят на английском языке, есть субтитры на русском.
At the end of this course you will:
- Be able to implement single page applications in Angular
- Be able to use various Angular features including directives, components and services
- Be able to implement a functional front-end web application using Angular
- Be able to use Angular Material and Angular Flex-Layout for designing responsive Angular applications
- Be able to use Observables and RxJS in the context of Angular applications
This course deals with all things server-side. We base the entire course around the NodeJS platform. We start with a brief overview of the Web protocols: HTTP and HTTPS. We examine NodeJS and NodeJS modules: Express for building web servers. On the database side, we review basic CRUD operations, NoSQL databases, in particular MongoDB and Mongoose for accessing MongoDB from NodeJS. We examine the REST concepts and building a RESTful API. We touch upon authentication and security. Finally we review backend as a service (BaaS) approaches, including mobile BaaS, both open-source and commercial BaaS services.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of server-side concepts, CRUD and REST
- Build and configure a backend server using NodeJS framework
- Build a RESTful API for the front-end to access backend services